Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiltrotor-Project

From: notoriou5
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiltrotor-Project
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 07:49:16 -0700 (MST)

Hello together,

The Quad is completely build and the hardware seems to work so far. It does
not really fly yet (in RC_DIRECT), but I think I need to readjust the
Motor-Matrix because my CoG is a bit out of place. And I use two different
engines which makes it hard to get the right values for the Matrix. I am
just trying out right now by uploading new ones and testing it. But I am
positive I will get it to fly soon.

Currently I have a problem with my LISA M Controller. I always need to
ground the ADC2 Pin in order to not get into the bootloader modus. Before,
it only started bootloader when connected to USB, at the moment also when
just connected to the battery. Well, it works but it is kind of annoying to
always take out the grounding connection before uploading. Anyone had the
same problems before?

So far,

Kevin