[Paparazzi-devel] Running Paparazzi in Docker

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Running Paparazzi in Docker
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 23:50:34 +0200

Hi all,

we've had support for running Paparazzi in Docker for a while now.
This is especially useful for running Paparazzi in a reproducible environment (e.g. for the CI tests), if you have a OS for which no binary packages are provided, etc...

I just fixed some things if your host OS is some UNIX flavour, but your user id is not the (default/primary) 1000.
Also updated the image to use Ubuntu 16.04 as base.
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/1693

See also https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Docker for more info.

Let me know if you have any questions or run into problems...

Cheers, Felix