Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is r

From: agressiva
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is resetting
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 19:07:08 -0700 (MST)

Hello Douglas ...
sorry for late replay

can you tell me yout e-mail ?

Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 10:40:15 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Hello, agressiva. Yes, I am.

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 2:35 PM, agressiva <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Douglas, are you from Brasil ?

Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 10:09:05 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Hi all,

I'm trying to test the communication between the last version of PPRZonDroid, installed in a tablet with Android Marshmallow (v. 6.0.1), and the Paparazzi Center installed in a Raspberry Pi that has Ubuntu v. 15.10, but without success. I tried to use the option "Re-Connect to Server" many times, but without sucess again.

Every time when I used the option "Re-Connect to Server", the App Server stopped and the following message was showed:

Read Socket: Connection reset by peer
Read Socket: Connection reset by peer

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot!

http://lists.paparazziuav.org/Connection-between-App-Server-and-PPRZonDroid-is-resetting-tp17981.html
To start a new topic under paparazzi-devel, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from paparazzi-devel, click here.
NAML