[Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in fix-wing auto2 mode

From: Pascal Fust
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in fix-wing auto2 mode
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 23:45:39 +0200

Hi,

today I tested my fix-wing setup and found that each time I switched to auto2 mode, it cut immediately the throttle. After switching back to auto1 or manual mode the throttle returned to the corresponding (prior) value again. Any clues, where I should start the search for this behaviour?
While going through the log files, I see that the PPRZ_MODE returned the following values: 2, 3, 3, 2, 0, 21. What do the different values for ap_gaz affect? What do the values (here 21) for mcu1_status indicate?

Suddenly I ended in PPRZ_MODE 3 (HOME?). I don't know, how I got there, but as a result, throttle was also cut when switching to auto1 mode. Any ideas how this could happen and if the resulting throttle cut is logic in a way?

Thanks for your support.

Pascal