Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in fix-wing auto2 mode

From: Pascal Fust
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in fix-wing auto2 mode
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:46:12 +0200

Hi Iman,

thank you for your hint. Another test with the same setup after "launching" resulted in a running motor in auto2 mode. However, I am not sure if this has been the point during my last test, or rather that I put the plane on "standby", resulting in a sudden stop of the motor as well.
Nevertheless, thanks for your support helping me to solve that issue!

Cheers, Pascal

Hi Pascal

I think you didn't "Launch" your aircraft!

If you have red color in background of your throttle indicator in GCS strip, click on launch and resurrect buttons.