Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Vicon integration with ardrone2

From: Redon Blue22
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Vicon integration with ardrone2
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 23:23:19 +0000

Hi Felix,

Thanks for the reply,

In regards to the question about "GPS for initial launch capability"... , I haven't been able to get the ardrone2 to get passed the point of "waiting for gps" when attempting to launch without having a gps fix. My current work has led to using a ublox gps to get a gps 3d fix to get the "launch initiate".

I was also working on simply attempting to alter the code so that "gps = true" so that ultimately I don't need gps to initiate launch but I am having issues with the correct class to write this into, any help here is greatly appreciated. There seems to be a multitude of areas which reference the same object, it must take a long time to get your head around this complexity.

One last thing... I thought that Mavlink could easily be incorporated by using the path:

paparazzi/sw/ext/mavlink/examples/linux/mavlink_udp.c

once again thanks for the reply,

kind regards,

Candice