[Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi can't get the datalink while the internet co

From: Tom H
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi can't get the datalink while the internet connection is unavailable in OS X Sierra??
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 16:38:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,all!
    I found that my paparazzi can't get the datalink via my xbees while the connection of my laptop to the internet is unavailable.The GCS just keeps waiting for the telemetry and do nothing althongh the xbee do receive the data from the plane . But everything is OK when the internet connection restores.It is odd since the datalink should not be affected by the internet connection. It encounters the problem after that I upgraded my OS X from Yosemite to Sierra(10.12.3).How can I fix it ?Thank you!

And here is the message comes from the paparazzi center:

RUN '/Users/tom/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/link  -d /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 57600'
RUN '/Users/tom/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/server '
RUN '/Users/tom/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/cockpit/gcs '
setsockopt() Cannot join group: Can't assign requested address
Does your kernel support IP multicast extensions ?
*** send ***: Network is unreachable