[Paparazzi-devel] openpilot autopilot confusion

From: hendrixgr .
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] openpilot autopilot confusion
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:50:31 +0300

Hi
Felix i got your answer, i had used the make clean and then make commands but for a strange reason it needed to be done again.
Here is my new problem....
It looks like there is some confusion with the openpilot autopilot range in the paparazzi/sw/airborne/boards and related directories.
TheĀ  openpilot revo 1.0.h must be is this one https://hobbyking.com/en_us/openpilot-cc3d-revolution-revo-32bit-flight-controller-w-integrated-433mhz-oplink.html
If it is then it should (i think) renamed to cc3d_revo.h
The other one "openpilot_revo_nano.h" does not corresponds to anything i know so i can't say anything.

There is another version which has the STM32F405 (and i use)
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/mini-cc3d-revolution-32bit-flight-controller.html
for which i have written the necessary header and make files so it would be nice to name it cc3d_revo_mini.h
So fat git has been something hostile for me so if there is a different way to submit the files let me know.
Chris