Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IVY BUS communication with motion capture data sim

From: Jay Dee
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IVY BUS communication with motion capture data similar to TUDELFT
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 08:51:34 +0000

Hi Felix and Gautier,

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it - the ivy bus thing isn't working out at the moment, the tool I created to operate the ivy bus like natnet doesn't function, the paparazzi centre freezes when I attempt to implement.

I have a question, I have written my own files for a UDP connection with the Vicon motion capture system, how do I ensure that Paparazzi uses them? I can't seem to get them to build - do I have to create a new module? or link it someway with an existing module?

Also, I inserted the gps_datalink module into the airframe file, where is it getting the udp connection information? I've looked in the PPRZ wiki and  PPRZ UAS site and it doesn't seem clear?

thanks for taking the time,

John

Sent from Outlook