Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 18:41:26 +0200

If you want to make a realistic simulation, you will need to use the NPS
target (http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/NPS) and create or adapt one
of the JSBSIM airframe used for simulation
(https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/tree/master/conf/simulator/jsbsim/aircraft).

For simulating several UAVs, you need to compile several aircraft (with
simulation target 'sim' or 'nps') and start several 'Simulator' agents
from the tools menu with the proper options.

Gautier