Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Happy Holidays ... I have trouble following instal

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Happy Holidays ... I have trouble following install directions : - )
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 21:23:22 +0100

Hello,

Actually, the big issue is not to set the paparazzi packages for 19.10,
but that since 19.04 one of the lib (in fact the ocaml binding to a
gnome lib) is not supported anymore, so we can't compile the ground
station for these versions of Ubunutu.

Alternatives are to do an opam install of relevant ocaml packages (more
or less following the raspberry install procedure) or we provide our own
package as a replacement (I have started looking at this option but it
is not ready yet).

Gautier