Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unearthing of Miracle Image of Jesus Christ & 3 An

From: nihsnek
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Unearthing of Miracle Image of Jesus Christ & 3 Angel's Scrolls from a forbidden island & unethical assault by the Indian Police Forces to seize them
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 11:02:22 -0800

Who sent a drone to India? 😂

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 09:24 Anil Sisodia <address@hidden> wrote:

With an anguished heart , I am drawing your attention to the biggest story of our times.
It is about the unearthing of the Miracle Image of Jesus Christ & 3 Angel's Scrolls from a forbidden island.
On 4/5 November 2019 , I sent email to the media outlets through my this email id address@hidden , enumerating in detail about my intent to venture into a forbidden island 'North sentinel' of Andman island Ranges , India to unearth the Miracle Image of Jesus Christ & 3 Angel's Scrolls.
On 14th December 2019 , I again sent email to the media outlets through my above mentioned email ID/address intimating about the success of my mission.
On 22nd December 2019 , Indian Police Forces carried out an audacious , brutal and barbaric assault at the place , where the Miracle Image of Jesus Christ and 3 Angel's Scrolls are safely kept & roughed up kids , women & elderly people & took me in their illegal custody , to seize the Miracle Image of Jesus Christ and 3 Angel's Scrolls.
I sent email to the media outlets through my above mentioned email id , enumerating the sordid Police atrocities & ferocious illegal action on 26th December 2019.
After a few days , I uploaded the videos and CCTV footage of the brutal and audacious assault by the Indian Police Forces to lay their evil hands on the Miracle Image of Jesus Christ and 3 Angel's Scrolls on YouTube under the head' Police atrocities  in Mathura'.( Posted by Anil Sisodia)
Still , there is an impending & immediate threat to the Miracle Image of Jesus Christ and 3 Angel's Scrolls from the Indian Police Forces & they might launch a further assault to seize the Miracle Image of Jesus Christ and 3 Angel's Scrolls , unearthed from the forbidden island 'North sentinel'.
I implore you in the name of God to do the needful.
Anil Sisodia
New Delhi
India
Phone number