Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Writing a simulator within nps

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Writing a simulator within nps
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:19:19 +0200

Hi Gautier, thanks for the prompt response.

I fetched the branch of Alvaro (he is the guy in our lab working on it, and now he should be in the mailing list)
https://github.com/UCM-237/PaparazziUCM/tree/create_new_interface_for_the_simulator

and I reproduced his compilation error:

CC /home/noether/Workspace/uav/paparazzi/var/aircrafts/Rover/nps/subsystems/gps/gps_sim_nps.o
subsystems/gps/gps_sim_nps.c:25:10: fatal error: nps_sensors.h: No such file or directory
 #include "nps_sensors.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

Please, note that Alvaro hardcoded in conf/modules/fdm_rover.xml
<file name="nps_fdm_rover.cpp" dir="the route to /paparazzi/sw/simulator/nps"/>

And that he added these lines in ENAC/rover.xml   (later we will remove them yep)
    <target name="nps" board="pc">
      <module name="fdm"   type="rover"/>
    </target>

I attach a screenshot with the files that we use in Paparazzi center for the compilation.

I think once we can compile a "clone" of nps_jsbsim, then we can continue on our own to add basic physics, etc. I believe we are just missing a small step with one file, include, conf... let us see.

Thanks in advance Gautier!