[Paparazzi-devel] matek osd problem solved

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] matek osd problem solved
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 11:09:16 +0300

Ok i have to take back what i said about the Matek f405 wing board, the board is excellent and in fact has a custom osd 7456 compatible chip that is perfect for an autopilot.

It took me a while but here is the osd character set in the attached photo, as you can see there no English small letters and that was the source of my confusion...

I will update the OSD MAX7456 driver in order to accommodate this chip also.

Chris