pygrep-users

[Pygrep-users] Pygrep suggestions

From: ge
Subject: [Pygrep-users] Pygrep suggestions
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 09:22:06 +0200

Hello,

For the sake of documentation here my wishes, ideas:

1. I'd like to have the earlier search strings stored. I would consider 4
previous strings as enough. For example the text field, where I enter the
search string, could be a combo box, and that could contain the previous
strings.

2. In the pygrep 2.0 alpha version the setup parameters are on the screen
(ignore case, whole word, ...). They would be better in the status line.
Advantage: more decent screen, less room taken, no possibility for unwanted
modification of parameters.

Thanks for excellent pygrep!