qemu-devel

Re: Call for agenda for 2023-09-19 QEMU developers call

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: Re: Call for agenda for 2023-09-19 QEMU developers call
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 02:02:49 +0200

Elena Ufimtseva <elena.ufimtseva@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hello Juan,
>
> Not sure if this is worth its own topic, would be it possible to hear
> the community thoughts on the live migration series review/pull
> progress (atomics, zero page multifd etc.. )? Seems like there are few
> outstanding relevant patches.

Hi

If everybody agrees, can we move this topic to next call?
I am on vacation this week and the next.

I was planning time to "moderate" the call, but preparing for a call
about my topics is going to mean a divorce O:-)

Later, Juan.

PD.  I have had too many problem in the recent past with several things,
     from my test machines to disappear (and configuring new ones taking
     forever), to very bad time with the BOTS.  I expect/hope that
     things are gonig to get better in the near future.