qemu-riscv

qemu icicle kit es

From: stage TC
Subject: qemu icicle kit es
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 15:21:26 +0100

Hello,
Sorry in advance if this is not the right way to do it but I'm a student and not very used to this kind of stuff (first mailing list).
I'm trying to run qemu for the Microchip PolarFire SoC Icicle kit but I'm facing a few issues and the wiki page about that seems obsolete.
I follow almost exactly what the wiki does (except I use a terminal as a tty instead of the socket bc it didn't work) but my HSS won't boot on versions more recent than 2020.10 or 0.99.12.
However I can't find any image compatible for versions older than 2020.10 or 0.99.12 (mines hang at "starting kernel ...".
Is there any newer version of the tutorial ? Or does anyone have an idea on how to deal with this issue and use qemu for newer versions of the HSS ?

Thanks for your help.