qemu-riscv

Opening file: qemu-riscv32

From: address@hidden
Subject: Opening file: qemu-riscv32
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 16:37:14 +0000

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this - happy to be redirected if that's the case!

I'm trying to open a file with fopen using qemu-riscv32, but I get an error (38 - function not implemented). The file exists on my host machine, and I'm providing the absolute path to the file.

My invocation for qemu is `qemu-riscv32 ./out`.

I am very new to qemu, and built qemu with default configurations. qemu-riscv32 seemed to work otherwise which is why I was using it - I just need the barebones support for now, but will happily use qemu-system-riscv32 if it will work.

Any suggestions on what to do / pointers on where to look are very appreciated!

Cheers,

Brandon