self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] wrong FS address leading to IO error

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] wrong FS address leading to IO error
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:29:59 +0200

When we try to add a course on the platform, we are getting a Site error as follows

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/opt/plone-instance/var/c/o/course75/21874_CourseStructure'
I see that the path it is looking at is not correct, since after ../var/ we expect a GB/'instance-name'/type of node etc.  but I dont see that in the path so the IO error.

Can this be fixed?

--
Nagarjuna G.
http://www.gnowledge.org/