self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import problems

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import problems
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 23:15:45 +0530

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Wouter Tebbens <address@hidden> wrote:
With the first package the system said it was an invalid format.

With the second it gave an interesting error message: "Error
Encountered". No clue what kind of error, unfortunately.

can we cross check the files with other platforms like Atutor or Moodle.

btw, we identified possible 'bugs' in the code which are causing the delay.  This delay is also proportional to the size of the knowledge base.  We will be correcting them in the coming days.

Nagarjuna