How to Contribute

From: Divya
Subject: How to Contribute
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:47:06 +0000

Hello stumpwm developers!

I've been a stumpwm user for the last 2+ years, finding my comfortable
Emacsy place in it. As someone who's used it a lot, I wish to give back
in whatever means possible. I see from the github that progress is
happening, but very slowly. So, I'd like to know what's the status of
development, how I can start contributing and what are some list of
tasks I can get started on.

Hoping to get involved with some lisp development, and make stumpwm
better!

Regards,

Divya.