swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest speakers, etc.

From: Greg Madey
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest speakers, etc.
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:35:06 -0400

Steve,

I'll be happy to work with you and anybody else to arrange the schedule (once we know who has submitted abstracts). We will need to coordinate the schedule on Friday since that day overlaps with NAACSOS. We'll have to work around the NAACSOS keynote speaker on Friday. Also, since NAACSOS is focused on social science, we may want to schedule SwarmFest presentations from the Anthropologists, Economists, Political Scientists, etc. on Friday if possible, as they may be of interest the NAACSOS attendees, also. Saturday is for SwarmFest only, so the anybody can arrange that schedule, but I'll be glad to help.

Greg