swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest speakers, etc.

From: Greg Madey
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest speakers, etc.
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:36:56 -0400

All,

Steve Bankes is ALREADY committed as a keynote speaker ... since he is also a prior SwarmFest attendee, we can schedule him for Friday!?

Greg

On May 4, 2006, at 1:28 PM, Rick Riolo wrote:

hi steve,

steve bankes was as swarmfest 1999 i think,
so you probably met him there.

he gives a very good talk, so if you
could get him, i suggest you do so.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr