swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] Gary An as speaker

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] Gary An as speaker
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 08:40:01 -0700

I asked Gary An about giving a 'featured' presentation on agent-based modeling in medicine and biomedicine; his own work and perhaps a little review of other work in the area.

Gary is only available on Friday. Even though Gary's work isn't exactly social science, I think the NAACSOS people would enjoy his talk. He's a good speaker, and a great example of a scientist teaching himself how to solve an important, real-world problem with ABM.

We are hoping that at least two of the NAACSOS invited speakers will also be on Friday?

Are NAACSOS people willing to fit Gary in on Friday?

Steve

--
Lang, Railsback & Associates
250 California Ave.