swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] tutorial class in MASON

From: Martin Milkovits
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] tutorial class in MASON
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:50:24 -0400

Hello,

I’ve just registered for Swarmfest2006 and I will be attending the Sunday tutorial session.

At this point, I have done some discrete-event simulation of computer networks and I’d like to learn more about how I can use agent-based simulation in my graduate program in transportation. I am particularly interested in learning more about the MASON software package.

Unfortunately, I’ll have to catch the bus at 2 in the afternoon on Sunday to make my flight, but hopefully that will allow time to get a good introduction.

Thank you very much for organizing the conference, I look forward to meeting everybody and learning more about agent-based simulation

Best Regards,

Martin Milkovits