swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] AN URGENT REQUEST FOR INFO

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] AN URGENT REQUEST FOR INFO
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 07:23:21 -0700

VSEI wrote:
*To:  SwarmFest 2006 Program Organizers*
*/Could you please let me know the /SWARMFEST/_ Conference Agenda on June 24 afternoon_, to the extent that you know it at this time:/* -- */What time do the sessions end on June 24 ?/* /-- *Which topics will most likely be discussed on the Afternoon session on June 24 ?*/

Hello-

The afternoon of June 24 will be contributed paper sessions: presentations on various topics by people who submit abstracts.

Our tentative schedule calls for this session to end at 5 pm. We are trying to get a schedule posted soon.

Steve Railsback