swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Need to find an economist

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Need to find an economist
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 23:07:25 -0600

Elizabeth Wood (http://pantheon.yale.edu/~ejw33) has invited several ABM folks to SFI and would probably have some interesting ideas.. I don't think she has first hand experience with agent modelling, but she's a clear thinker and she would know the literature of others in Political Science that have written about ABM models. Maybe I'm just trying to instigate a Paul Johnson and Elizabeth Wood collaboration. :-)

Incidentally, she's also married to the great economist Sam Bowles. They are the two hardest working people I've ever witnessed!
He's done ABM models, but I suspect we'd  be unable to persuade him to come.