swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Need to find an economist

From: Paul Box
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Need to find an economist
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:17:04 +0930

Elinore Ostrom would be an excellent choice. She's very well known in conflicting uses of natural resources, and has been doing some ABM exploration of collective choice, common property use (tragedy of the commons) ideas. She may not be available on this short of notice, but if she is, she's not too far away (at Indiana U).

http://www.cogs.indiana.edu/people/homepages/ostrom.html