swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] Fwd: Problem with Online registration

From: kaushik2
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] Fwd: Problem with Online registration
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 20:29:32 -0500

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Problem with Online registration Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 20:28:32 -0500
Hi

I have been trying to register online for the SwarmFest2006
conference since May 20 night but have been unsuccessful. I
am trying to pay with Master Credit card but the website
gives the error message: SSL failed to connect to host. I
would appreciate if you could look into this. My information
is as follows:

Navodit Kaushik
Graduate Student
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
3119 Newmark Civil Engineering Lab
Urbana, IL 61801

I am interested in registering for the conference and
attending the June 25 tutorial. I do not require any
accommodation. Thanks.

regards
Navodit Kaushik

--- End Message ---