swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] [Fwd: Re: SwarmFest invitation]

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] [Fwd: Re: SwarmFest invitation]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:32:39 -0400 (EDT)

hey paul,
actually, you did hear rick riolo talk, at swarmfest 99 i think it was,
at ucla.    clearly he was not a memorable speaker,
so i'd advise against him.
- r

ps i can't make it to these events this year.

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr