swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] request for abstract submission

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] request for abstract submission
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 07:34:59 -0700

Paul- I am going to count up the submittals this morning but I'm pretty sure there is plenty of room for more. So please do submit!

Steve

Paul Box wrote:
Hello Group

I apologize for this last-minute request. Pending a last-minute confirmation (unexpected change of plans from another conference commitment), it looks like I will be attending the swarmfest after all. I have three colleagues that will be attending as well, and was wondering if there was time to submit four more abstracts for oral presentations. If there's no objection, I will have all four to you by tuesday evening your time. If there is an objection (given the lateness of the request), I will understand, but try to attend anyway.

--
Lang, Railsback & Associates
250 California Ave.