ulog-acctd-devel

[Ulog-acctd-devel] Patch to add "since" support...

From: Radek Podgorny
Subject: [Ulog-acctd-devel] Patch to add "since" support...
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:46:04 +0100

Sending a patch that adds a logging support for "since" value. When you have a
chunk of packets with same params (source and destination address for
example), they are are being logged on one line. This is good. The
"timestamp" value tells us where the last packet of such chunk was received.
My patch also adds a facility to log where the first packet entered the
queue. This is important is you want to do some real accounting with time
consolidation (when you want to later take all lines with same params and
make it one line)...

I chose the letters "x" and "X" since they were not occupied but feel free to
change it...

Please CC me to replies and feedback, I'm not a list subscriber, thanks...

Radek Podgorny

--
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x98E56D84