FD in gprolog: diffs between interpreted & compiled version

From: Hector Luis Palacios V.
Subject: FD in gprolog: diffs between interpreted & compiled version
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 12:22:46 -0400 (GMT)

Now I'm working on my master thesis under advisor of Hector Geffner.

We are trying to use gprolog as a FD solver,
but we are having some problems.

We defined a few prolog predicates and call them from a C program.
We call nested these predicates and each one post a constraint
(using query_start).

In the compiled version, when we backtrack the domains
sometimes seems to "remenber" constraints that must be backtracked.
But in the interpreted version it works fine.

Any idea???

Thanks in advance.

| Artificial Intelligence Group    | He venido para que tengan vida, y la   |
| Universidad Simon Bolivar        | tengan en abundancia. Jesus de Nazaret |
| Hector Luis Palacios Verdes      | address@hidden, address@hidden    |