Re: GNU on MSVC ~cygwin

From: Gerald W. Shapiro
Subject: Re: GNU on MSVC ~cygwin
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:59:42 -0400 (EDT)

I have built, wihtout sockets, but I am not sure what besides the gprolog
executables that you will need. Certainly MSVC and the nasm
assembler. There may be some libraries that are compiled that are needed,
too.

Really, building yourself is not very difficult, it just takes some time
to install cygwin. I put a post recently on the bugs -prolog list about
the cahnges to the 1.2.1 source I had to make to get things to
compile. Very minor changes.

Gerald