Re: How to compile with a lot of options with gplc ???

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: How to compile with a lot of options with gplc ???
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:10:16 +0200 (MET DST)

To compile a C file (e.g. file1.c) + a Prolog file (e.g. file2.pl) use:

 gplc file1.c file2.pl

Te executable will be: file1 (always the first file name encountered but
you can use -o to specify another output name).

You can pass options to gcc (invoked by gplc on C files) using -C 'gcc options'

You can produce file1.o and file2.o separately to link them later on (in order
to write a Makefile and only recompile involved source instead of both of them).

gplc -c file1.c  (use -C 'option' if needed)
gplc -c file2.pl
gplc file1.o file2.o (use -o if needed)

for more info

gplc --help

for more more info:

see the manual :-) an on-line version is available at:

http://gprolog.inria.fr/manual/

Good luck