gprolog-1.2.8 is available

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: gprolog-1.2.8 is available
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:15:31 +0200

Hi all,

I'm happy to inform you that I have released gprolog-1.2.8. It is now
the new stable version.

Major changes wrt the last stable version (1.2.1):

* execution speed has been improved by a factor 1.4.
* ports to alpha/linux, alpha/OSF1 and mips/irix
* modify C->Prolog foreign interface to recover arguments space
* use standard glibc malloc under Linux (instead of dl_malloc)
* modify C->Prolog foreign interface to recover arguments space
* many (little ?) bugs have been fixed

As usually you can get this version from any gnu mirror (.tar.gz) or
precompiled RPM for i686/Linux from the INRIA's ftp site.

For more information: http://gnu-prolog.inria.fr/

NB: Salvador Abreu (address@hidden) will maintain a debian package from
now.
I/he will inform you as soon as available.

Enjoy !

--
Daniel Diaz   address@hidden
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~diaz