Getting started

From: Timothy W. Duncan
Subject: Getting started
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:58:57 -0700

Hello.

I am interested in learning to program in Prolog. I have installed
Gnu-Prolog on my system, and I have Bratko's Prolog Programming for
Artificial Intelligence, which seems to start at a suitably basic level.

The problem that I am having is that I there is something missing in the
examples that is required to make Prolog run. I have done some online
searching in other tutorials, and I haven't seen this explained elsewhere
either.

Would someone help jumpstart me onto the road of Prolog productivity?

Thanks!

-- Tim Duncan