Re: compiler directive dynamic/1

From: dennisdjensen
Subject: Re: compiler directive dynamic/1
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 01:31:41 GMT

Cesar Rabak:
> Em 09 Oct 2004, Ludovic Langevine escreveu:
>
> >ps: I would be very interested in your Prolog tutorial... and I am not
> >the only one, I think. If you need some feedback on a preliminary
> >version, do not hesitate to ask for some help on this list or on
> >comp.lang.prolog
> >

> The tutorial Dennis is using is the AMZI!'s "Adventure in Prolog" available
> at http://www.amzi.com/AdventureInProlog/index.htm (there you'll find ways
> of ordering paperback versions and links to download  the whole stuff if you
> want to).

True. I found a list of tutorials at

http://gollem.swi.psy.uva.nl/twiki/pl/bin/view/FAQ/PrologReading

Others may find some of them useful too.  From reading the first 67 pages
of the GNU Prolog manual, I must say it is a fine peace of documentation.

Thanks!

Dennis Decker Jensen

I wish there was a knob on the TV where you could turn up the
intelligence.  They've got one called brightness, but it doesn't
seem to work.
                -- Gallagher