Re: Persistent state

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: Persistent state
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:56:18 +0100

Hi,

you should use Start_Prolog and Stop_Prolog only once. So your code should look like:

  Start_Prolog
    facts
    facts
     I need to use the former facts here

   Stop_Prolog

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

I am working in a project where I need to use Start_Prolog and Stop_Prolog
in different places. How could I save facts before calling Stop_prolog to
use them later in another prolog session, this means, I use Start_Prolog,
then I do different things, and finally I use Stop_Prolog

  Start_Prolog
    facts

   Stop_Prolog

  Start_Prolog