Re: LDS implementation

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: LDS implementation
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 22:03:38 +0200

Hi,

look at the files in src/BipsFD/ called:
  fd_values.pl    (general Prolog file)
  fd_values_fd.fd (FD constraint definition)
  fd_values_c.c   (C part)

Hope this helps

PS: It would be nice if your work can be included (as a patch) in the next release.

Otmane BENKIRANE wrote:
Hi,

I want to extend the fd_labeling predicate by implementing the LDS heuristic as a labeling option. Can you tell me please which C function or/and prolog predicate i have to modify and how to do this ? Where can i find a developer documentation if it exist ?

Thank you,