ExamplesFD bridge.pl question

From: jan.kelbel
Subject: ExamplesFD bridge.pl question
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:32:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I'm beginner in GNU Prolog, and I just study example file bridge.pl from
ExamplesFD directory. I don't understand one statement in the definition
of setup(K,Ende,Disj) predicate. What is the purpose of use of predicate
reverse(Disj1,Disj) on line 59, i.e. why is it necessary to reverse the
Disj1  list? I thought, that when the list Disj1 contains an element
[S1,D1,S2,D2] for each pair of tasks that use the same resource (and S is
start, D duration of each task), then the sequence of these elements is not
important.

Thanks in advance,
Jan Kelbel

ePROTON.cz  - osobně doveze bílou techniku, elektroniku, foto i mobily až domů,
ráno i večer, platit můžete i na splátky nebo kartou -
http://www.eproton.cz/Asp/WS1.asp?ID=D1565D4B-FEA4-4B74-80AD-6976F5BC902