A problem about FD variables constraints solving

From: 赵阳
Subject: A problem about FD variables constraints solving
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:23:56 +0800 (CST)

Hi, all:
My question is that: after listing a serial of arithmatic constraints between a set of FD variables in the program, how I can get a solution that satisfies all the constraints? It's the problem of solving linear equations( there may be also inequaion containing #< or #>) in prolog. I believe that prolog can handle this problem. Thank you for your help!

Zhao,Yang
2006-11-14

你 邮 箱 里 居 然 有 积 分 , 这 你 知 道 吗 ?
邮 箱 积 分 居 然 能 换 20 元 钱 , 这 你 也 知 道 吗 ? 点 此 兑 换 20 元 >>