large data sets

From: Martin McDermott
Subject: large data sets
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 01:52:02 -0400

Hello

Kind of a odd question. Im interested in using Prolog to work on large
data sets(a couple gigs). I'm wondering if this is a good idea or not
and if theres anything in particular I should look into. My major
concern is that while my data set will never get too large, I wont
have enough RAM to load the entire file. I'm not sure how this will
affect fact checking(possible swap storm?).

Thanks