Re: A Prolog tutorial

From: Lindsey Spratt
Subject: Re: A Prolog tutorial
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:00:16 -0500

Looks like a reasonable introduction. I think I still prefer Ivan Bratko's presentation in "Prolog Programming for Artificial Intelligence" (3rd edition).

There are minor problems: "satisfyibility" is misspelled and the "interpreting" comment overlaps the text on page 1, the "anonymous variables" comment in the left margin overlaps the text on page 4, and misspelling in the phrase "we must wwathc for reprtitive use" on page 10.

Lindsey