Contribution: Introduction to CGI-Programming with GNU-Prolog

From: Yasuhisa Matsumura
Subject: Contribution: Introduction to CGI-Programming with GNU-Prolog
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 12:51:47 +0900

Dear GNU-Prolog Admins,

My name is Yasuhisa Matsumura.
I would be glad if you could include my contribution "Introduction to CGI-Programming with GNU-Prolog" in your site.

This is a small collection of utility-progs (together with some explanation) for CGI-Programming with GNU-Prolog.
I hope, these source codes could be useful esp. for Prolog-beginners who want to try "WEB-programming".

Yasuhisa Matsumura
address@hidden
(Nagoya University of Foreign Studies (NUFS))

PS.
If you could accept my contribution, you might also take  the top-page of the site:  http://enufs.net/
But this site is written mainly in Japanese, so it may not be adequate for a contribution to "GNU-Prolog" site.