Re: prolog libraries for gprolog?

From: Paulo Moura
Subject: Re: prolog libraries for gprolog?
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 02:28:32 +0000

On 2010/12/30, at 01:07, John Velman wrote:

> Are there any libraries usable by gnu prolog?  Commercial prologs, for
> example Sicstus, have libraries for arrays, sets, association lists,
> graphs, and so on.  My googling hasn't turned up anything.

Logtalk, which runs fine with GNU Prolog 1.4.0 (currently in beta but quite
stable in my experience), comes with a set of libraries that you might found
useful. You may also use Logtalk to compile and use Prolog module libraries in
compilers such as GNU Prolog that lack a module system.

Happy New Year,

Paulo

Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dep. of Computer Science, University of Beira Interior
6201-001 Covilhã, Portugal

Office 3.18  Ext. 3276
Phone: +351 275319891 Fax: +351 275319899
Email: <mailto:address@hidden>

Home page: <http://www.di.ubi.pt/~pmoura>
Research:  <http://logtalk.org/> Blog: <http://blog.logtalk.org/>