Re: prolog libraries for gprolog?

From: Lindsey Spratt
Subject: Re: prolog libraries for gprolog?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 21:37:53 -0500

On Dec 29, 2010, at 8:07 PM, John Velman wrote:
[snip]
Currently, I'd like to use prolog in conjunction with a Cocoa (native Mac)
project I'm writing using objective-c and Xcode IDE.  Gprolog seems to be
the only prolog that currently compiles out of the box on my Mac.

You may find XGP of interest. It is a prolog environment built on top of gprolog that connects to the Cocoa framework. It provides a prolog-native interface to graphics and the Mac UI.

http://xgp.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Lindsey Spratt