Re: Frustrations/problems with GNU Prolog.

From: Fernando Sáenz Pérez
Subject: Re: Frustrations/problems with GNU Prolog.
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:44:08 +0200

Hello,

Finally, I'm wondering if there is any support for passing command line
arguments to executables implemented using GNU prolog?  In an ideal world,
I'd pass the desired ranges as command line arguments rather than require
them to be entered interactively.  Any hints gratefully received.
Though it is intented to SWI-Prolog, you can also take a look to the following thread:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ai.prolog.swi/14972
You might adat proposals there to your requirements.
All the best,
Fernando

Fernando Saenz Perez
Profesor Titular de Universidad / Associate Professor
Home Page: http://www.fdi.ucm.es/profesor/fernan
Tel: + 34 913947642. Fax: + 34 913947547
Despacho / Office: 435 (4ª planta / 4th floor)
Dept. Ingenieria del Software e Inteligencia Artificial / Department of Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Informatica
C/Profesor Jose Garcia Santesmases, s/n
E - 28040 Madrid. Spain