Re: Contextual Logic Compilers

From: Salvador Abreu
Subject: Re: Contextual Logic Compilers
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:21:26 +0100

Hi,

On Sep 20, 2011, at 19:28, Merinov Nikolay wrote:

> There are exist any Prolog compilers with Contextual Logic Programming
> support?
>
> http://gprolog.org/ links to http://www.di.uevora.pt/gprolog-cx/ , but
> there are no valid reference to source or object code.

There's a version of gprolog-cx, based on GNU Prolog 1.2.18, but it hasn't seen
much maintenance and it needs work to compile with the more recent versions of
gcc.

I've put the most up-to-date source tree up on
http://www.di.uevora.pt/~spa/software/gprolog-cx_1.2.18-16.tar.gz but note that:
- it only compiles on Debian x86 (x64 is experimental)
- there is no interpreted mode support (ie. consult/1 doesn't work - you have
to use gplc-cx all the time)

If you want to pick it up, let me know.

Best,
--