Can GNU-Prolog handle big integer?

From: Shuai Wang
Subject: Can GNU-Prolog handle big integer?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:20:27 -0400

Hello gnu-prolog users,

I am new to prolog and I just have a quick question..

So basically on my 32bit x64 Linux, It seems that in GNU-Prolog, integer has only 28bits, so code like below can't be compiled by gplc.

    X is 0xdeadbeef.

After a quick search, I still don't know how to use GNU-Prolog to handle big integer...

I might be able split a 32bit integer like 0xdeadbeef into two 16bit integers 0xdead and 0xbeef and concat when necessary, but is there any more convenient way to do this?

Best Regards,
Shuai